VPS Hosting or Virtual Private Server Hosting is the perfect means between Shared Hosting and Dedicated Hosting. When the features and resources offered by Shared Hosting don’t map your requirements, VPS Hosting becomes the natural upgradation, with its virtualised environment and account isolation. However, for users that witness extremely high traffic, even VPS Hosting may cede the need. This is where Dedicated Server Hosting peeps in.
What is Dedicated Server Hosting?
As the name suggests, Dedicated Server Hosting implies hosting the website on a server that is solely dedicated to the user. Put simply, Dedicated Hosting gives users the freedom to lease an entire server without having the need to share the same with other users.
Dedicated Hosting is entrusted with maximum security, greater reliability, and minimal downtime. The fact that the leased server is dedicated to a website or the business, owners have total control over the server. From installing software solutions to configuring operating systems and running antivirus, the Dedicated Server Hosting encompasses all.
Benefits of Dedicated Hosting
- Superfast pace load speed corresponds to higher and better performance.
- Ability to install software important to run heavy e-commerce or gaming sites.
- Ability to scale the existing server space without having an impact on the running servers and further customize it as per the needs of the business.
- Eliminates the need to purchase or manage the equipment for server hosting.
- Handle loads of traffic without disrupting the site efficiency.
- If you opt for SSD-based Dedicated Hosting it further amplifies the