As with time, while we developed the technology and we are keeping busy like a bee, we have been able to drastically evolve and improve the level of technology. But with the evolution of technology, it also left behind, its residue and that has turned out to be the vulnerability and the loops of the technology which could lead to a situation of hacking, where the important information and data might be accessed in the purpose of theft, modification or destruction etc. So, these hackers turned to be the troubled-genius of the information systems where they can combat and breach the enabled security in your device and can leave you mugged.
In recent times, the need for the Information security also increased, where someone can help in preventing the situation like these and can save you from the moments of apocalypse. Now, these people who are the nemesis to their unethical counterparts, have been able to help us in providing the proactive Information security and save us from going into sleepless nights. They ensure the safety and the security of our data and information and guard it from any catastrophe. We call them “Ethical Hackers”. So, how does it sound to be an ethical hacker? Does it fancy you? If yes, there are few brief points you might want to look and understand to be a professional ethical hacker.
- You need to understand the various kind of hacking, which can be classified into White Hat, Grey Hat and non-ethical hacking. You need to evaluate the all three to understand them very well. Only a deep knowledge can help in combating any sort of breach or unauthorised access in the information system. Also, it can help you in ensuring the proactive security to the systems, while discovering the vulnerability of the Information systems. A deep knowledge and potent skills can help you in becoming a good ethical hacker.
- You need to identify the basic requirements to be an ethical hacker. Whether you need to undertake a course or a diploma or you need any other licensing done. Make sure you do your homework well and then go hit the bullseye.
- Upon successful evaluation of the basic requirements, you need to run the horses of your brain where you need to decide, whether would you like to work in hardware or software securities? Believe me, this field is so vast and you do want to take the chances of riding on two boats at a time. Master a formula first and then go for another. So, choose it carefully.
- Along with your conventional diploma or the certificate program, don’t forget the UNIX operating system. It is known as the bible of the hacking, and it is known as the original operating system developed and designed by the hackers only. Make sure you learn it well.
- Once you acquired your knowledge, it’s the time to know your strength and your weaknesses. Now, give yourself a try and implement your knowledge by practically doing things on your own system. Write down the complete analysis and then go for another round. Go until you succeed and turn highly skilled.
- Last but not the least; identify the commercial aspect of your program. Find out the job prospects or running your own showmanship. There are many lucrative jobs and positions required in the market with both private and government sector or you can make yourself a living in facilitating the services. Once you get with it, Jobs done.
Congratulations, you have become a professional hacker. Go, on and save the world.
VoIP Vs Landline: Which Is Better for Your Business Telecoms?
How Your Antagonist Can Antagonize Your Protagonist
Benefits of Disaster Recovery As a Service